Decentralized Reputation System
In response to the issues of fake news/contents/accounts, DREP Foundation aims to provide a blockchain infrastructure and decentralized reputation protocol. These will empower existing Internet platforms to unleash their reputation value and achieve the interconnectedness of reputation data in the Internet community. DREP's vision: - Build an infrastructure to accelerate internet platforms’ (social networking, online content providers, online games) user growth and traffic monetization - Tackle the issues of fake news/contents/accounts identification and filtering - Enhance tokenomics based on reputation-backed assets and reputation-backed currency - Establish token holders sharing pool for more targeted user acquisition
DREP Foundation is committed to building a performance-oriented technology infrastructure, supporting high transaction capacity for an ecosystem generating valuable reputation data. Focusing on two industry pain points: lack of user adoption and low transaction throughput, DREP Foundation aims to provide a highly scalable blockchain architecture, DREP Chain, for deployment of a reputation protocol that anyone can use.
DREP Foundation provides a decentralised reputation ecosystem comprised of a public chain, a reputation-based protocol and a suite of tools for internet platforms (DRApps) to leverage its power.
DREP Chain Overview
DREP Chain is a novel scale-out architecture, with a mutually independent governance mechanism for the two-layer structure as well as within shards.
Characteristics of DREP Chain:
- Scalability - To overcome the fundamental limitation of existing scalability catering to the needs of large scale Web-based DRApps
- Tokenomics - To allow the flexibility and versatility of reputation-based tokenomics for DRApps
- Zero Identify Proof/ Privacy - To enhance the data privacy security and encryption features by providing user's ability to have a private identity in a public ledger
- Data Aggregation - To deploy reputation protocol with requiring capabilities of data storage and data aggregation
- Processing Spend - To provide low to no value transactions with substantially low cost
Reputation Protocol Overview
DREP is developing a technology layer that quantifies, monetizes and aggregates reputation value of users across different platforms, including e-commerce, gaming, content, social networking platforms.
The reputation protocol is uniquely designed to serve the reputation-based assets and currencies running both internal ecosystem and across platforms, thus empowering data sharing and easing the information silo effect.
- Core Components of Reputation Protocol
- Reputation Quantifying Mechanism
- Tokenized User Growth System
- Upvote/Downvote Mechanism
- Fake Account Identification
- Token Holder Sharing Pool
- Reputation Exchange Hub